Plans for digital ID cards!

 


Yes you heard that right, I have plans for funny little ID cards you can print out. Or keep them private. Its up to you.

Anyways, I really think it would be a super awesome idea and if anyone's up to help (recommending free websites, programs where you can make these easily / Discord bots that have this kind of ID system, preferably with customization) that would be a huge W.

Till that happens you can request a G.A.O.P ID from me and I'll make you one. Only with drawn pics though i wont be doing anything involving real pictures. except its maybe a humongous sandwich or a duck. But no people.

You can reach out to me on discord: nanoswagger

I'd be happy to welcome you to the Great Alliance.

Sincerely,

The Chairman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our (somewhat unofficial) discord

possible site migration